EMPLOYEE SCREENING AND TESTING
Post Offer Employee Testing POET
Medical Retest POET
Post-Employment Test Annual
Physical Agility Test PAT
Fit 4 Duty
THE MOST IN-DEMAND TEST
POST-OFFER EMPLOYEE TESTING (POET)
A Post Offer Employment Test is done after the offer but pre-placement. Our healthcare professional will screen your new-hire to determine their ability to perform the essential job functions safely in a reliable manor. Baseline medical information, pre-existing medical conditions and existing injuries are identified. ADA, HIPPA & EEOC COMPLIANT.
49% Fewer Workers’ Compensation Injuries
3x Employee Retention
20-40% Reduction of Company’s Lost Workday
ADA & EEOC compliance
IS A POET RIGHT FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- High number of Physically Demanding Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Injuries Occurring in First Year of Hire
- Jobs Involve Repetitive Motion
- Identify, Hire Healthy and Productive Workers Injury Prevention
- Musculoskeletal And Medical Baseline Data
- Comply With All Federal Legislation Follow OSHA, EEOC, ADA Guidelines
- Apportionment Savings (Having Baseline Data Can Be Utilized Post Injury)
- Medical History Data Collection
- Baseline Medical Statistics
- Postural/ Positional Tolerance Test
- Musculoskeletal Screen
- Job-Specific Test
- Dynamic & Progressive Lifting
- Customized Additional Training
- Validated Tests
- Thoroughly Documented
- ADA, HIPPA, and EEOC Compliant
- Legally Defensible
POET MEDICAL DATA
Range of Motion
Functional Range of Motion
Jobe’s Test-Rotator Cuff
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Joint Range of Mtion
Cubital & Carpal Tunnel
L5 Nerve Root
Colorblind Eye Exam
(Red & Green)
BMI & FMI
Body-Mass Index (BMI)
Fat Mass Index (FMI)
Extremity Range of Motion
TEST CRITERIA RESULTS
- All essential job demands MET no medical concerns.
- Essential job demands NOT MET, or could not complete a specific test.
- Capable on test but medical risk identified correlated to essential job demands.
- Possess an imminent risk to self or others, placed on MEDICAL HOLD.
PHYSICAL ABILITY TESTING PROGRAM
Prior to the offer of employment, the ADA prohibits all disability-related inquires and medical examination, even if they are related to the job. A). Physical Agility Test: Measure s an individual’s ability to perform actual or simulated job tasks. B). Physical Fitness Test: Measures an individual’s performance of physical tasks.
Conditional job offer contingent on meeting the essential functions of the job. Three outcomes of the test: Met, not met or ADA accommodations/medical hold.
Testing Existing Uninjured Employees. This test can be used to ensure existing employees’ continued fitness to perform physically demanding job tasks. It is typically administered for safety-sensitive positions as part of an annual fitness-for-duty certification.
Testing Existing Injured Employees should be used when
- An employee is returning to work after an absence.
- An employee is returning to work post-injury with a modified duty or full duty medical release.
- Employer policy provides transitional work to focus on Stay at Work rather than Return to Work.
- Evidence is needed to address inconsistent behaviors.
- Medical providers need objective information to compare post-offer to post-injury conditions to provide rehab goals that will reduce work-related deficits and identify when Maximum Functional Improvement is achieved.